Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It Could'a Been A Contenda

The cassis in the Northern Bramble?  It shoulda' been Chambord. 

Trust me on this.  You can trust me, right?

Which reminds me of a little rhyme that my cousin Joan taught me when I was too young to have a clue, which is pretty much still the case.  Old, but clueless.  She's six years older, and knows everything.  Or so I thought.  Here's the rhyme. 

Would ya? 
Could ya?
Do you wanna?
If I let ya,
Are you gonna?
Aw, come on
You said you would ...
What's the matter?
Scared? 

Say that many times over, with expression.  It will change your life. 

2 comments:

JanEO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi said...

I think I did it, Jan!! It has to do with the setting "Embed comments" or something like that. I changed it to "full page." Not sure why that's an issue, but it appears to be so.